Wednesday, April 7, 2010

S.C.H






















Steveo's clubhouse. Okay, so it is way harder than I thought to convert this old shed that came with the house into Steveo's clubhouse. First, getting all the junk out proved to be very time consuming. Then sweeping and getting all the bugs out was another task that took a while. Steveo, was present and willing to help through it all. Such a trooper. We went to home depot, I let Steveo pick all the paint colors himself, and we got started with a rubber mat that was originally supposed to go under my treadmill (that I no longer own.) We used that as a welcome mat and painted S.C.H on it for "Steveo's Clubhouse" Then we painted the walls, took some old clay pots and painted them as well. So we have a ways to go, but for now, he has a little space for his art supplies. Soon he will have his dart board (I already ordered online) and a punching bag.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like it turned out perfect. Hey! Here's a thought...Rent it out for Coachella! I've got a portable AC if you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good Idea, who needs a.c when we have the fresh desert air.

    ReplyDelete