Thursday, February 24, 2011

Congrats Steve-o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steveo makes me so proud, he created his first water color painting, I promptly framed it and have it displayed in the living room.








He also got student of the month AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY STEVEO, making his mama proud everyday!!!!! This is the email I got this morning.

Dear Stephanie
Congratulations!

Stephen has been selected to receive a student of the month certificate for the month of February.  We would love to have you join us on Friday, February 25th at 8:40 in the Multipurpose Room.
Sincerely,
Ms. Sitko


Now its Nicks turn to shine, he is working harder on his grades, fits right in his high school, helps Steveo with his math homework and he has already received a medal in ROTC. He is slowly learning self discipline and I am so proud of him. I had such a hard time in high school and he just eased right in and is thriving. He knows so much about computers and he amazes me with all he has learned in his tech class.

Today I am so proud of my boys and just love them to pieces and want to encourage them to keep moving forward and doing well.

2 comments:

  1. Yay SteveO !!!!

    I'm next in line for an original painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea to have him work on top of an old book page. I am going to copy the idea!

    ReplyDelete