Thursday, December 10, 2009

I dont mean to brag, but...


This IS the 3rd year in a row that Steveo got student of the month!!!!!! He chose Panda Express for dinner. I told him how proud I am of him, I hope he stays motivated. I had his parent teacher conference today, and he is in the highest reading and Math group. She wants to test him for G.A.T.E classes. I forgot what the gate stands for, but I know its for the very smart, and in Steveos case, extremely gifted, artistic, creative, funny, and just plain sweet kids in his school.
So Congratulations Steveo, I hope you read this one day, and remember how much I love, adore, and cherish you. I am a proud mom, honored to be able to call him and Nick my sons. Not a day goes by that Im not grateful for having healthy, happy boys.

3 comments:

  1. Not to one up you but...this is the third week in a row Jacob didn't bring home a note from his teacher. =)

    Hugs and love to Steveo...he really is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yeah, Not to one up you up you, but Nick didnt get Saturday school this weekend. Ha, take that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im new to ur blog and just wante to say hi!!!!

    your blog is lovely!

    please stop by and pay me a visit as well. I have a fun giveaway going on and a new one every monday so be sure to follow me :)

    ReplyDelete